Saturday, February 11, 2012

Oh! The Pain!

Ever since yesterday, I have been suffering from some severe back pain. First, it simply started out as an annoyance. Then it escalated into being debilitating. I can barely walk on my own right now. I cannot lift Hail, which really pisses him off and makes him nervous at the same time. Advil did not work in keeping the pain at bay, not even a little bit. I took a muscle relaxer when I woke up and it was strong enough to help me shower and get comfortable on the couch. That is where I have posted and that is where I may stay the rest of the day. I kind of feel like a zombie. I shamble around when I get up to do something and the pain medication is not helping to eat through the pain.

But speaking of zombies, There is a marathon starting today leading up to the New episode tomorrow of the Walking Dead. It should be a good one. I have not seen season 2 yet so I am excited to see what is going on. Hail and I have a date to get our marathon on. Until it starts, I guess it is a good thing that I have a lot of books on my Kindle to keep me entertained.

No comments:

 

First Time Adventures Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice