Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Caring For an Infant When You Don't Feel You Can Care For Yourself

So today I have had the most difficult challenge of my entire mommy-hood. Right now I am working on getting over a cold. I feel extremely physically drained- I have a severely stuffy nose and I keep coughing up crap from my lungs. Hail is feeling better from the little sniffles that you had yesterday and I would hope so after sleeping nearly all day long yesterday. Hail has been a ball of energy all day long- talking, playing jumpy-jumpy and doing all the other things that he enjoys. I on the other hand have barely had the energy to hold up my own head. I feel completely inadequate. Being a single parent is hard enough. Being a single parent when you don't feel well and have someone that wants your undivided attention all day long is even more hard. I was able to keep up with him but I did try to slow his pace some. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

 

First Time Adventures Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice