Monday, March 7, 2011

Move Out!

Lately, Hail has been waking up early in the morning. Sometimes as early as 4 AM. Since moving, we have been sharing a bedroom and although he currently has his own dungeon bedroom in my spacious walk in closet, he still wakes up way too early. Only this morning did I realize the source of this problem, me.

I am not one to really toss and turn much but every time I do roll over or move, my mattress springs creak a little underneath me and Hail wakes up and thinks it's time to play. After picking him up and putting him in bed with me in the wee hours of the morning in hopes of him falling asleep again to no avail, I got up to go brush my teeth and start the coffee. When I opened the bedroom door to bring him to the front room with me, I realized that he was almost asleep again!

So, I have come to the conclusion that it is time for him to move out. He is going to go to the kids' room and hopefully he will not be woken up by Serena nor him wake her up. I really hope that this works out because this momma could use some sleep!

No comments:

 

First Time Adventures Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice