Thursday, July 7, 2011

I love Summer

I love the summer time. It's the only time that you can go out and do all those fun things in the outdoors that you weren't able to do in the winter and fall months. Things like slap your friends on the back and claim it was a mosquito, eat fresh watermelon that doesn't cost a million dollars, go to the county fair, camping, swimming and just play outside in the sunshine!! Sadly, with my new work schedule, I don't have the time to do most of those things most of the time. I have the money to but not necessarily the time. Working 5 days a week 15 miles away from home is taxing. Because I work across the bridge, depending on when I have to be there, I sometimes have to leave for work over an hour early for a 20 minute car ride. I'm hoping to have a long weekend soon so that I can go play in the sunshine with my baby boy!! You're never too young to go camping!

No comments:

 

First Time Adventures Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice