Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It's Not the Grossest Thing That's Happened

I think that as a parent, that is the only time you can ever say everyday, "that's not the grossest thing to happen to me... yet." For some, their "yet" may never come. As a parent it's probably unlikely that it will. Just today, I've been spit up on twice and drooled all over. And yet, that still won't be the grossest thing to happen to me.

Yesterday, I had to clean up baby poop that was running down Hail's leg because he had a massive explosion in his diaper. The gross things just never seem to cease and everyday you can end it by saying, "that's still not the grossest things that's happened to me."

What are some of the gross things that have happened to you as a parent?

No comments:

 

First Time Adventures Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice