Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Working on a New Project

As some of you know, I'm a pretty crafty person. This year, I really want to work on crafting for money. I m pretty positive that I can do it if I can find the right place to sell them. Although I love writing, it is very time consuming. I don't seemingly do much else because writing, editing and then waiting for someone to edit my articles and pay me for them takes a lot of time. I have been working on a few items and I feel that it is about time to try to post them and sell them.

The idea that I have been currently working on is greeting card placemats. I put a post on freecycle.org for greeting cards and got a huge response. I ended up getting enough greeting cards to make about 20 placemats. So I'll have 5 nice sets. Obviously each placemat is unique and even within a set, they will all be different. I've never seen anything like them before, and I'm really hoping that I'll be able to sell them for something decent.

How much would you pay for something unique such as this?

1 comment:

Mandy said...

That is great you got some on freecyle!

 

First Time Adventures Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice