Sunday, March 11, 2012

I hate Daylight Savings

I have come to realize in my 26 years of life, that Daylight Savings is stupid. First of all, I get that an extra hour of daylight in the morning once helped farmers get the same amount of work done no matter what time of the year it was. I simply think that now we could go without the change as modern technology has improved our farming and other aspects of life greatly.

my biggest argument with daylight savings is that it messes with my sleep schedule. I get one hour less than I am used to and my sleep is limited as it is. My little one is napping on the couch right now because he got up earlier than he intended. Why? Because there was light outside.

If Arizona can go without changing the time why can't the rest of America?

No comments:

 

First Time Adventures Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice