Monday, January 3, 2011

Successes and Failures of 2010

Well, 2010 was not a good year for me. As most year's new years resolutions go, I fell short in my attempts of self improvement over the year. Then the other things that I accomplished, I did a little too well. Last year I had stated that I wanted to get healthy. In January, I went to the doctor for a kidney infection. She gave me antibiotics and I ended up getting so Healthy that I got pregnant. Nobody told me that antibiotics would negate my birth control! Well now I have a beautiful little boy to love, cherish and watch in amazed awe as he learns and grows each day. :)

Hail's daddy told me that he wants a divorce- only 2.5 months after he was born... so, to sum up that crappy year, I had a baby and became a single mom all in one year. Awesome! 2010 you can kiss my ass! I have started 2011 with a fresh start and a new beginning. I moved into my own place on new years eve day. I rang in the new year in my new apartment and since then have learned the joys of living near a train. I never new I hated trains so much...

Although I do not have many resolutions for the 2011 year, I have chosen, what I think to be the best ones possible. Here they are;

1. Be the best momma I can for my little boy.
2. Finish school
3. Get a car
4.Improve my credit
5. Stay healthy
6. Get crafty

What are your new years resolutions this year? How do you plan to keep them?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi very good post, Im also a blogger, take a look to my blog of SEO in Almería

 

First Time Adventures Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice