Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Football Baby

Admittedly, I don't care about football one way or another. Just to give Raph grief, I always root for the other team, especially if his beloved Oregon Ducks are playing. This year, for Christmas, Hail was given a pair of PJs that are more like a duck costume. Picture below.

What I find interesting is that Hail has developed his own like for football. Obviously, he doesn't have a favorite team, however, he can quack like a duck. When football is on the tv, he will sit there contentedly and watch the game without moving. If a team does something that he disapproves of, he will tell the tv "no, no, no." and he he has his own touchdown dance every time a touchdown is made. I just felt that I would share a little of what makes my little man's day. He truly is a man's little boy. :)

No comments:

 

First Time Adventures Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice