Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sick Again

This weekend, the whole house has managed to get sick again. I am reasonably sure it has something to do with the freezing cold temperatures, snow and rain that we've had. Going from inside the nice warm house to outside in the cold. Since we primarily take the bus, we walk a lot outside which has definitely aided in our sickness. The worst is that it has effected Hail.

Luckily, this time around we have some entertainment while we are holed up in our house. With our financial aid money from school, after all the bills were paid in advance for the next 3 months, we purchased some entertainment for ourselves so that we don't have to suffer from boredom all the time. We got a lovely new tv that actually works! This is great for everyone involved since the old one was going out and Hail wasn't able to watch his Thomas the Train cartoon and I wasn't able to do my teleweb courses since the tv wasn't working properly. I got a nice new Kindle so that I can read more easily anywhere I go. I also purchased a great book that I highly recommend by anyone. It's called Make a Real Living as a Freelance Writer: How to Win Top Writing Assignments by Jenna Glatzer. I have read over some of the book and I can't believe how much I have been doing wrong in this profession! The book can be found at the Kindle Store for $2.99.

We also purchased a backwards compatible PS3. This is entertainment for the whole family. Raph gets to play his Skyrim fantasy game, I get to play Disney's Kingdom Hearts for PS2 and Hail gets to develop his motor skills with the PS3 Move. He is really getting up and moving around a lot more since he's gotten to play it.

So at least this time around we have something to keep us entertained while we are all home sick. I hate weekends like these. I think it could have also been the pizza we had yesterday. We went to a pizza place that was around the corner from our house and the whole experience was terrible.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Hope you get to feeling better~!

 

First Time Adventures Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice