Thursday, January 26, 2012

He Told me No

Most days, I find my son to be a very sweet child. He loves to play, give hugs and kisses and snuggle with you on the couch. What seems like completely out of nowhere, Hail told me no he wouldn't do something I asked. Not only this, he threw his bowl of applesauce on the floor when I told him to finish eating. I would like to blame it on his being sick, but I know this defiance comes from somewhere else. I believe we may be approaching the terrible twos. I have been told that this stage of life is called that because it happens for two years not just because they are two. Here's crossing my fingers to the fact that that isn't true.

No comments:

 

First Time Adventures Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice