Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Busy

This last week has been a hectic one for me. Not only have I been dealing with doctor's appointments but midterms, huge assignments and family drama that has been a little much to take care of all at once. Not only this, but I have family visiting from out of state this week which has made life a lot crazier. When you only get to visit once a year, you feel more than obligated to partake in their activities, regardless of whether you want to or not.

Midterms have been a crazy mess. I had a test in my stress class that was the worst I have ever done. The last question, with the most points available was, "name all the psychologists and what their theory on stress was and how they relate." Now, this seems wildly unfair since we have discussed at least 15 of them so far and remembering which is which is nearly impossible. All week long, we were told that we could not have books or notes for the test. Knowing that, I didn't bring my book to the test because we weren't going to be able to use it. When we walk in, what does the instructor say? Open book test. Gaaah!

I was accepted to write for ACE CBS, so watch for some stuff there!

No comments:

 

First Time Adventures Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice