Wednesday, February 22, 2012

So Frustrated!

Today, I stopped at the advising center to speak to someone about the courses I needed to register for and whether or not they got a copy of my assessment testing scores. He looked all over the office, asked every other person in the advising office if it had come through, and nothing. Finally, a copy of the original fax I sent to my previous school was found, without the test scores.

Looking over the piece of paper, I notice that the adviser that faxed the document to my previous school sent it to the wrong number. My previous school sent it back without saying a word. I find the correct fax number again and attempt to have it sent again so that I will be able to register tomorrow on time. After three attempts it is not going through. More frustration.

Now, I have to drive down to the school tomorrow while I should be in class to physically pick up my testing scores and take them to school with me so that I can register. I am so beyond annoyed, it's not funny. Not to mention, when I signed up to speak to an adviser, they told me it was going to be a 20 minute wait. That didn't seem too bad since I got there early. I don't actually fet seen until nearly an hour and a half after I was told 20 minutes.

*sigh* Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

1 comment:

C.Mahan said...

When it comes to waiting for anything, never listen to what they tell me. Things always happen in places where a waiting area exists. It's never an in-out thing.

 

First Time Adventures Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice