Thursday, February 9, 2012

Crazy Days

The last few days have seemingly been super busy even though nothing out of the ordinary has happened to make me feel that way. I have been going to school and attempting to keep up on work so that I can have some kind of cash flowing in, even though that seems to be more difficult than it sounds. While I have a full course load, I actually only spend approximately 5 hours a week doing homework and I am only in class for 2 hours a day, 4 days a week.

I think that my biggest challenge has been Hail. While he has been behaving, his schedule has been so off from because two days a week he goes to Rachael's while I'm in school and the rest of the week he stays home with Raph or I. It can be tough although he loves getting to go and play with the dogs and kitties. Hail has now started walking most all the time. I suspect, however, that most of his walking is because we were bribing him with candy to get up and do it. Now, I cannot get him to sit down and look at his books or play or anything. He just wants to walk. In addition, because he is so tall, I have to constantly chase him around and make sure that EVERYTHING is removed from the counters because he can reach. With his bare feet flat on the ground. So chasing him around gets a little overwhelming.

I hope that once I can develop a schedule that things will start to even out some. I still have yet to come up with a schedule that works for me since I spend most of my time chasing a little one. He does not really take naps any longer either and he does surprisingly well with no nap as long as he is kept busy. Here's for hoping!

1 comment:

Sheltie Times said...

That is the comment that everyone seems to make. The rush is on to get them to walk and then you spend all your time chasing them down wondering what you were thinking.

 

First Time Adventures Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice