Sunday, February 26, 2012

Getting a Little Worried

I don't know if it is because I haven't gotten much sleep lately, or because I have been trying to do too many things all at once. Whatever the reason, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Hail has been driving me crazy. I feel bad because he hasn't really done anything out of the usual. I just feel like I want to be left alone to watch True Blood on HBO and work. Thankfully, I am no longer behind in my work which makes me glad, I worked for nearly 12 hours yesterday to get caught up and now I'm on track again.

I am getting a little anxious about CBS pay. I have followed all their instructions, written the articles before the required time, and everything seems kosher. I sent in a message to support, inquiring about the pay and how to get more articles but I haven't heard anything back yet. I am hoping that when their payday comes on the 10th, I am not left empty handed for the work I've done so far. I haven't heard anything about my articles needing editing. In the postings, they all say that CBS isn't going to publish the articles until May or April when they are more applicable. I hope I don't have to wait that long to be paid too. I have searched forums for an answer and nothing.

*Sigh* Hopefully things will find a place soon. I suppose I will just have to wait until the 10th to see if a check comes or not. I hope that it does because I have a pretty significant start already. I don't want to wait until April or May to be paid. That seems more than sketchy to me.

No comments:

 

First Time Adventures Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice