Monday, February 27, 2012

Finals are Coming! Finals are Coming!

Well as the title indicates-- my finals are coming. I hate finals because they always seem so daunting. This week alone, I have 2 tests. One today and one tomorrow. I'm more worried about the one tomorrow than I am today's test. the nice thing about test days is that I get out of class early. Once the test is done, I'm out of there. Sometimes it makes things nice.

I finally got registered for my classes for next quarter. They weren't what I wanted, but they are some of the ones I needed. I am taking a writing 121 class, sociology, and an intro to fiction literature. It should be a decent quarter but I'm going to have a lot of papers to write. I may have even less time to work. :( I hope that I will be able to keep up with everything that I want to do. On the sunnier side, I will be going to class only 2 days a week, but I have to be there at 8 am for my first class then I have a 2 hour wait before my next one. I guess that gives me enough time to do my homework...

3 comments:

Sheltie Times said...

I used to have to spend a good deal of time between classes on campus and the upside is I had so little homework when I got home. It is tiring, but you can get so much done when you are forced to be there.

Good luck with your finals.

Penny said...

I have to admit I am little jealous that you are in college...I am hoping to at least take some courses once my children get a little older.

I hope you do well on your finals!!

C.Mahan said...

I think I have gotten used to finals. I am in the Masters program, and its accelerated just like my BA. My classes are 6 weeks so every 6 weeks I have a new set of finals. In the end it is worth every piece of stress I encounter.

 

First Time Adventures Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice