Monday, February 6, 2012

50 Book Challenge- Book 3 Queen of Darkness

Admittedly, it has been a a few days since I finished reading my 3rd book of this challenge, but I have been so busy, I haven't had the time to post about it. The third book I read this was Queen of Darkness, the third Anne Bishop book in the Black Jewels trilogy.

From the editor, "It began with the mystery of Daughter of the Blood. It continued with the magic of Heir to the Shadows. Now, the stunning conclusion to The Black Jewels Trilogy.
"Darkly mesmerizing...fascinatingly different...worth checking out." --Locus"

This is the story of Jaenelle and her entourage trying to save the dark realm after war is declared. In this book, Jaenelle goes to great lengths to save the people that she loves as well as her kingdom. I loved this book. It was action packed and had everything that a dark fantasy should consist of.

No comments:

 

First Time Adventures Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice