Wednesday, February 8, 2012

BIG

Hail is getting to be a huge kid. At 16-months old, he is 23 pounds and 9 ounces. He is 3 feet tall, yes I said three feet, and he is getting 6 new teeth as we speak. He has learned a few more words and he is finally starting to walk. Raph and I have to bribe him with candy, but he gets up and is on the move more than ever. It amazes me how quickly a toddler grows, however, mine could stop at any time. By the time he is two, I'm going to be asking him to get me things from the top shelf in the kitchen.

It seems that time flies way too fast, and I can't even keep him in clothes. He is already wearing a 2t-3t because of how tall he is. he is learning to form his own little opinions and what he wants to do. Reading books and playing with his cars and trains is his favorite. Never before would I have thought that my kid was going to end up being so smart at such a young age.

Just yesterday, we were looking at animals on the computer and he was able to tell me what most everyone sounded like. He can't do it if he doesn't see the animal, but the point being, he can do it and knows the information as soon as he sees it. I would love to crawl inside his head and watch his thoughts float around.

2 comments:

Sheltie Times said...

Time flies quickly, but it sounds like you are taking the time to make the most of it.

Penny said...

They do grow so quickly..enjoy each moment (sounds like you are). I can't believe my youngest is going to be 5 in just a few months :(

 

First Time Adventures Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice